Varicose veins of the lower extremities are a fairly common disease that develops during heavy physical work, congenital vascular pathology, against the background of hypertension, increased blood viscosity. Women suffer from this disease 3 times more often than men, and the pathology can appear at any age. Treating varicose veins at home with folk remedies helps to increase the effect of the medication taken and improve the condition of the damaged vessels.
How to get rid of varicose veins at home, which compresses help cure the disease?
With the help of cabbage
Improves well-being and relieves the symptoms of the disease by applying a fresh cabbage leaf to the affected area. Cabbage is rich in vitamin C, which helps strengthen the walls of blood vessels, prevents the fragility of capillaries, the appearance of a vascular network, facilitates inflammation of shallow veins. In addition, this product contains a large amount of essential vitamins and minerals, has an analgesic effect.
Treatment of varicose veins with cabbage is carried out daily before bedtime. A fresh leaf is slightly mixed with a peg and applied to the problem area, not firmly fixed with bandage and left overnight. To increase the anti-inflammatory effect, the inner surface of the leaf is smeared with natural honey.
Use of apple cider vinegar
With varicose veins, it is helpful to use apple cider vinegar to perform applications on the affected area. This product tones and strengthens the walls of blood vessels, reduces swelling and stimulates lymph outflow. For treatment, you should use 6% natural apple cider vinegar or cook it yourself.
Compresses for varicose veins are made from a gauze bandage soaked in undiluted vinegar (if a burning sensation appears, you can dilute the composition 1: 1). India is applied to the affected veins, wrapped up with a film, a warm towel or a woolen scarf. The application should be held for 40 minutes, at this time it is recommended to lie down, placing a pillow under the limb. After removing the bandage, you do not need to wash the skin. The procedure is repeated daily for 1-2 months.
From green tomatoes
At home, varicose veins in the legs can be treated with green tomatoes. They include:
- vitamin C;
- a nicotinic acid.
The active substances have venotonic properties, dilute the blood, fight venous stasis, prevent the formation of blood clots, reduce inflammation and pain.
Tomatoes are cut into rings and applied to the site of swollen veins, fixed with gauze on top. Hold the compress for 10-15 minutes, then wash your foot. The procedure is repeated daily for 3 weeks.
Treatment with alcoholic tinctures
How to treat varicose veins on the legs with folk remedies? Most ointments used to treat varicose veins contain horse chestnut extract. From this fruit are also prepared homemade tinctures for alcohol. Chestnuts have an antithrombotic effect, increasing the production of antithrombin. Reduces viscosity, normalizes blood circulation, relieves pain.
- To prepare a remedy for varicose veins, you will need 300 g of minced fruit and 0. 5 liters of vodka.
- The ingredients are placed in a glass container and put for 10 days in a dark, cool place.
- The composition should be mixed periodically so as not to create mold on the surface.
- Alcohol tincture is used for rubbing the lower extremities, placing compresses and swallowing.
- It is necessary to take the drug every morning, 20 drops diluted with water.
Contraindications to oral administration are chronic constipation, gastritis with high acidity, menstrual irregularities, pregnancy and lactation.
How to cure varicose veins, relieve the symptoms of the disease, get rid of aggravation in the legs? For people suffering from VRV, it is helpful to do rubbing with nutmeg solution. This product has a tonic and tonic effect on the cardiovascular system, has an anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. An infusion is prepared from 200 g of nuts and 250 ml of 40% vodka, insisted for at least 7 days. It is necessary to drink medicine for varicose veins with ½ teaspoon, the dose can not be increased, as nuts have poisonous properties.
Muscat can be powdered, mixed with natural honey and used to apply compresses. The course of treatment is at least 1 month.
To cure varicose veins at home, to relieve swelling, inflammation of the veins help ointments prepared according to popular recipes:
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of honey. The composition is kept in the steam bath for 20 minutes, then squeezed and put in the refrigerator to harden. The remaining cake can be used for compresses. The ointment is treated with the affected veins on the legs 2-3 times a day.
- How to deal with varicose veins of the initial stage? Put in a pot 1 tablespoon of flowers, calendula, golden mustache and St. John's wort, pour 0. 5 liters of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Then drain and cool. Two tablespoons of the prepared juice are mixed with 250 gr of softened lard or lanolin, add the juice of ½ garlic head and send it to the refrigerator.
- How to treat varicose veins in the legs and feet? Grind nutmeg in powder and mix with butter, store this ointment in the refrigerator. Rub your feet 2 times a day, in the morning before getting out of bed and in the evening before going to bed.
Is it possible to cure varicose veins forever, how effective are folk remedies? VRV is a progressive disease, it can not be completely cured. But timely therapy helps to slow down the damage of the veins, increase their tone and prevent the formation of blood clots.
Treatment with folk remedies should be carried out after consultation with a phlebologist and combined with traditional methods of treating varicose veins. This is taking angioprotectors, venotonics, wearing compression underwear, performing physiotherapy exercises, balanced diet and adhering to the rules of a healthy lifestyle.
You can fight varicose veins in the legs and in the vascular network with the help of contrast baths. The limbs sit alternately in cold and warm water, ending with cold. The procedure helps eliminate edema, relieves heaviness in the legs, cramps and tones varicose veins.
- Recipe number 1: it is useful to take baths with the addition of baking soda (100 g) and burnt alum (35 g), the limbs should be kept in a warm solution for 10-15 minutes. Treatment of varicose veins is performed 2 times a week.
- Recipe number 2: if the veins dilate too much, joints appear, the legs swell and hurt, it is recommended to take a bath from the bark of oak, willow and pine buds. Ingredients are taken in equal proportions, poured boiling water and insist for 2 hours, wrapping the pan with a towel. You need to keep your feet in the juice for 20 minutes, the liquid should be at room temperature, you can not make it hot, it will increase the inflammatory process, the symptoms of varicose veins.
- Recipe number 3: add 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers, horse chestnut bark, nettle in enameled containers, pour 1 liter of boiling water and let cook for 1 hour. The composition is then filtered and added to the bath. Such a treatment of varicose veins is performed 1 time a day before bedtime. After that, tonic ointments or compresses are applied.
- Recipe number 4: the fight against twisted veins, trophic ulcers and phlebitis is carried out with a decoction of chamomile and fiber. The plants are poured boiling water, kept in a steam bath for 15 minutes, cooled and filtered. Pour into a basin, the volume of the liquid increases to 3 liters. The limbs should be held for 20 minutes. Regular procedures accelerate wound healing, relieve inflammation and swelling, and normalize blood circulation.
Folk remedies for varicose veins in the legs should be used in conjunction with medication treatment. This will increase the therapeutic effect and help remove the unpleasant symptoms of the disease.
One of the causes of varicose veins is increased blood viscosity. Pathology leads to the formation of blood clots and blockage of blood vessels. Used to dilute blood:
- tomatoes and lemons.
How to treat varicose veins in the legs at home? Blueberries are used fresh, dried or frozen. You can make fruit drinks from them, cook compote juice. The use of cranberry is contraindicated in case of peptic ulcer, gastritis with high acidity.
Lemons, rich in vitamin C, help strengthen blood vessels, clear them of cholesterol plaques and thin the blood. Citrus fruits are cut into slices, placed in a jar and poured with natural honey. The drug is stored in the refrigerator, should be taken for treatment 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
How to remove varicose veins in the legs, get rid of painful joints and vascular network? Garlic improves the rheological properties of the blood, it is enough to eat a few cloves a day, add the product to various kitchen dishes and fresh salads. Garlic should not be eaten by people suffering from digestive tract diseases, hemorrhoids, pregnant women and those breastfeeding.
How to cure varicose veins and prevent the formation of blood clots in the veins? At home they make medicine from ginger root. This plant contains ascorbic, nicotinic acid, vitamin A, essential trace elements, unsaturated fatty acids. Peeled rhizomes are added to tea, filled with honey. It can be dried and ground into a powder, added to various dishes as a spice.
Before starting the treatment of varicose veins with ginger, you should consult a doctor. Carefully, you should drink medicinal teas when using blood thinners. It is contraindicated taking a folk remedy with an increase in body temperature, chronic diseases of the kidneys and liver.
How to get rid of varicose veins on the legs, which plants dilute the blood? Medicinal properties have:
- sweet clover;
- white willow bark;
- licorice root;
- hawthorn fruits;
- kone hop;
Medicinal plants can be produced separately or collected. To prepare a decoction, 2 tablespoons of dry grass is poured into 0, 5 liters of boiling water and insist for 2 hours. The strained medicine is taken 1/3 cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before eating.
Treatment of folk remedies for varicose veins in the legs should be carried out only after examination, diagnosis and consultation of a phlebologist in combination with the main therapy. Plant self-administration or application of compresses can lead to the development of serious complications.